Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Harry Potter!

As all of you Harry Potter fans know, yesterday was Harry Potter's birthday. Okay, so it was JK Rowlings too, but more importantly Harry's. Just kidding, Miss Rowling is important too. After all, she is the one who made the Harry Potter books and characters come to life. So yesterday, my cousin came over dressed as Luna, and upon me seeing her, got super excited(:  I put on my Harry Potter shirt I recently bought, and our adventures soon began after we created a list of four important things that we simply had to do:
1.) Make and drink butterbeer
2.) Make a pastry that sounds Harry Potterish and then eat that pastry
3.) Watch the first Harry Potter
4.) (My personal favorite) Run into a wall with a shopping cart while pretending that we are going into platform 9 3/4.

We successfully did all of these, and felt pretty awesome about accomplishing them. Here are a few of our triumphant pictures.

My cousin as Luna

We were hoping for a cat...but the bunny was just as good

Her pet owl

Going off to Hogwarts

She was actually running....


Homemade butterbeer! There is no better way to celebrate!
Taken by my little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment